Understanding and fostering leadership roles in the workplace is fundamental to the success of any organization. Your success has a direct correlation to your leadership capabilities and your personal development. Decode Greatness incorporates Certified Coaching Federation techniques, John Maxwell Leadership Development techniques, Personality Dimensions® Assessment as well as other material and techniques. The Leadership Development Program can help any organization enhance the skills of the existing leadership team and develop new leaders from within. This program helps leaders identify their work styles and preferences, communicate more effectively with subordinates, peers, and customers; motivate team members to achieve extraordinary results and facilitate transformational organizational change.
• Free 35 minutes consultation
• 5-6 month commitment
• Review client questionnaire to set priorities. Questionnaire emailed to client prior to first session.
• Review the leadership / temperament style assessment done online by client
Assessment covers the following areas:
· At work temperament
· Extrovert/Introvert stresses and work style
· Leadership style
· Employee/ co- work style
· Tips for managing each style
· What stress each leadership style
· Communication style
· Body language style
· How to influence with each style of leadership
· Core Values & Leadership values
· Learning style
· Motivation for each leadership style
• Interpet and coach how your leadership style affect colleagues, team members and subordinates.
• How leadership and communication actions of different styles can help or hinder your work, achievements and success.
• Assess and review your leadership level.
• Develop a script and action plan to move up the leadership ladder.
• Learn and review which of the 21 Laws of Leadership you need to work on.
• Develop your leadership growth plan and your “Go-To-Sentence” to create clarity for decision making and setting priorities.
• Review goals and priorities.
• Coaching through any difficulties and or blocks that arise from action plans and growth plan.