Many people identify searching for clarity in life and finding work-life harmony as their top problems in today’s busy world. Whether juggling a new career and a young family, supporting aging parents, engaging in professional development, or managing some other combination of challenging roles, the demands and pressures can be great. Decode Greatness incorporates Certified Coaching Federation techniques, John Maxwell Leadership Development techniques, Personality Dimensions® Assessment as well as other material and techniques offering creative and practical solutions that help individuals identify what harmony means to them. When you understand your authentic self, you will bring clarity to your entire life. By developing yourself, you gain a sense of purpose, which allows you to experience more harmony and personal fulfillment.
• Free 35 minutes consultation
• 4-5 month commitment
• Review client questionnaire and circle of connection assessment to set priorities. Questionnaire emailed to client prior to first session.
• Review the Greatness style assessment done online by client.
Assessment covers the following areas:
· At work temperament
· Extrovert/Introvert/Ambivert style
· Reaction style
· Communication style
· Body language style
· Core values
· Learning style
· Motivation style
· Thinking patterns
· Stresses & triggers
· Traits & characteristics
· Tips for managing each style
· How we want others to see us
• Review, explain and interpret your assessments to gain an understanding of your personal Engagement/Greatness Style.
• Develop a personalized script and wheel of focus to create new thinking pathways and start moving you from where you are to where you want to be.
• Review each of the 10 areas of priorities and how they interact with the new thinking patterns and level of self awareness.
• Review goals, priorities and progress of script.
• Develop your personalized growth & purpose plan to create clarity for decision making and setting priorities.
• Coaching through any difficulties and or blocks that have arisen.
• Set action plan or maintaining new mindset set, clarity and harmony in life.